You may be thinking about who accepts bitcoin as a payment method when planning to purchase it. But you should understand that not every merchant and service provider accepts Bitcoin, so knowing those that do will help you know how to channel its spending. In this article, several companies and services that accept bitcoin in 2022 will be covered.
Food companies that accept Bitcoin
Below are some food companies that accept Bitcoin as a payment method:
- Bitcoin Coffee: The only payment method at this Prague cafe is BTC.
- JustEat: An online food site that accepts Bitcoin through processors such as BitPay.
- Coupa Cafe: Bitcoin is one of the payment methods at this Silicon Valley cafe
- WholeFoods: Bitcoin is accepted on the Spedn app.
- Dominoes in the Netherlands: Employees can be paid in BTC.
- Old Fitzroy: BTC is accepted in this pub in Sydney.
- The Pink Cow in Japan: It makes Bitcoin ATM available in Japan and accepts BTC as a payment option.
- KFC: At KFC, there is a bucket you can pay with BTC.
- Burger King: In Venezuela and Germany, Burger King accepts BTC.
- Pembury Tavern: Pembury tavern is the first Bitcoin-based pub in Britain.
Tech companies that accept Bitcoin
Below are some tech companies that accept Bitcoin as a payment option:
- Microsoft: BTC is accepted to top up Microsoft account. With BTC, you can purchase games and apps from Xbox stores or Microsoft’s Windows.
- The Internet Archive: Bitcoin can be offered as donations at the scholarly archive.
- WordPress.com: You can pay with BTC using Bitpay on this platform.
- Grooveshark: Bitcoin payments are processed using Stripe by this music streaming service.
- Substack: An online newsletter service that accepts BTC for paying creators.
- SEOclerks.com: BTC is accepted in exchange for services at this marketplace.
- AT&T: You can pay AT&T via BitPay.
- DishNetwork: For a subscription, you can pay DishNetwork with Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash.
- ExpressVPN: You can pay this privacy tool company with BitPay using BTC.
Ecommerce companies that accept Bitcoin
Below are some e-commerce companies that accept Bitcoin as a payment method:
- NewEgg: As one of the early adopters of Bitcoin, the platform provides customers with three ways to pay with BTC. These include transactions on smartphones, wallet-based transfers, and web purchases. Nonetheless, BTC is not accepted for subscriptions, preorders, and digital gift cards.
- BitPlaza: A platform that accepts Bitcoin through iOS and Android apps to pay for electronics, groceries, cosmetics, etc.
- Shopify: A popular e-commerce company where Bitcoin is accepted through Coinbase Commerce, eGifter and Gyft, GoCoin, and BitPay.
- Fancy.com: An e-commerce site that accepts BTC for online shopping.
- Etsy: A popular online marketplace where Bitcoin can be accepted via the finances and payment settings.
Jewelers and precious metal companies that accept Bitcoin
Below are some jewelers and precious metal companies that accept Bitcoin as a payment option:
- SchiffGold: Bitcoin is an accepted method to Peter Schiff, but BitPay is used by his company to convert BTC to USD.
- Luxe Watches: BTC is accepted for framed luxury brands like Patek Philippe and Rolex.
- Saving Pearls: Bitcoin is accepted at this handmade jewelry shop.
- Vaultoro: Bitcoin is an available payment option at this metals company.
- American Bullion: BTC is accepted by this gold investor company.
- Menlo Park: Among the jeweler companies that accept Bitcoin, this company was the first worldwide.
Gaming and entertainment companies that accept Bitcoin
Below are some gaming and entertainment companies that accept Bitcoin as a payment method:
- Xbox: You can pay for your subscriptions using BTC.
- Twitch: Bitcoin is one of the digital currencies accepted for NOWpayments.
- HumbleBundle: You patronize HumbleBundle with Bitcoin for software, ebooks, and games.
- BigFishGames.com: You can pay using Bitcoin on the platform (with Coinbase).
- Lionsgate films: By partnering with GoCoin, Lionsgate films accepts BTC.
- Movietickets.com: You can pay for your movie ticket with BTC.
- Zynga: A social gaming platform that accepts BTC as a payment method.
- AMC Theaters: BTC is accepted at this movie-going franchise.
Fintech companies that accept Bitcoin
Below are some fintech companies that accept Bitcoin as a payment option:
- eToro: BTC is accepted for indices, stocks, and other commodities.
- AvaTrade: Bitcoin is one of the cryptos accepted on this trading platform.
- Mint.com: You can track your BTC using this finance app.
- Paypal: BTC is considered a new payment gateway.
- ForexTime (FXTM): On this platform, BTC is considered for trading.
- FBS: You can trade your Bitcoin on this platform that deals with foreign exchange.
- Coinfuel: Bitcoin is accepted in exchange for Gas Gift Cards.
Travel companies that accept Bitcoin
Below are some travel companies that accept Bitcoin as a payment method:
- Alternative Airlines: With Bitcoin, you can start your crypto vacation or BTC travel.
- CheapAir: CheapAir allows Bitcoin as a payment option for international flights and hotel accommodation.
- More Stamps Global: At More CheapAir Stamps Global, you can pay for flights, hotels, and car rents with BTC.
- Travala.com: At Travala.com, you can pay for flights, hotels, and other activities with BTC.
- Expedia: With BTC, you can book your airline tickets.
- Peach Aviation: BTC is accepted by this Japanese carrier.
- BTCTrip: You can pay for your flights using Bitcoin on the platform.
- Webjet: An online travel agency in Australia that accepts BTC.
Other services that accept Bitcoin
Bitcoin is accepted as payment for services in other places, including Wikipedia, SavetheChildren, European School of Management and Technology Berlin, University of Cumbria, Juliette Interiors, Mobler Design, Red Cross, UnitedWay, BitGive, McLaughlin & Stern, Central Texas Gunworks, Inguard, and Managego.
There are different places you can choose to spend your digital assets these days. And this is a way to make them more useful and easier to adopt. So if you are wondering where you can pay with Bitcoin, you can patronize the goods and services of any of these merchants– Note: there are others not included in the lists.