qqNade is currently looking for IT experts capable of assuming either top- or mid-level management positions in a company with the primary focus on blockchain, fintech, decentralised finance (DeFi), and cryptocurrencies. This and many other of our jobs can be done remotely, so if you are based in any other part of the world, different from where this ad is posted, contact us anyway. We will be happy to discuss this and our other jobs with you.
- Write functional and system test plans based on application and service specifications as well as functional exploration;
- Organize tests and test plans using test case management tools;
- Perform post deployment checks for production releases;
- Execute automated tests using various automated test tools and frameworks;
- Analyze application test failures in order to create effective and targeted bug reports;
- Collaborate with engineers to assure that testing requirements are clear and well documented prior to development;
- Execute automated and manual tests for mobile applications as well their supporting services.
- Proven experience testing cloud-hosted/customer-facing web applications in an Agile/Scrum environment;
- Experience working in manual and automated Quality Assurance testing, preferably for web-based applications;
- Experience with debugging tools for web and mobile applications. (Charles Proxy, Fiddler, adb, Android Studio, XCode, etc.);
- Demonstrated knowledge of structured testing and thorough understanding of quality assurance testing applications and concepts
WE ARE ALSO LOOKING FOR THE FOLLOWING (JUNIOR AND SENIOR POSITIONS)
- System Administrators for Linux, Windows
- Cloud Administrator – Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Cloud, Azure
- Database Administrators (DBA) – Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server, Mongo, PostgreSQL
- QA testers
- Flexible working hours;
- Competitive salary;
- Exciting projects and opportunities for career growth.
WORK FROM HOME REMOTELY OR IN THE OFFICE
This and many other of our jobs can be done remotely, so if you are based in any other part of the world, different from where this ad is posted, contact us anyway. We will be happy to discuss this and our other jobs with you.
NO UP-TO-DATE CV? NO PROBLEM!
If you don’t have an updated formal CV handy (as is often the case with some freelancers), feel free to reply anyway with a basic description of your skills, experience and achievements if you believe that you are qualified for this job. We will still be very interested to talk to you and discuss it further.
SPECIALISE IN ANOTHER TECH FIELD? SEND US YOUR DETAILS ANYWAY!
If you are an experienced IT professional in a different field or with other programming languages and technologies than posted in this ad, feel free to reply anyway. We have a broad range of requirements for various software development jobs that change frequently and it is very likely that we will very soon need your skills, experience and knowledge as well.
HOW TO APPLY
Email your resume to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org