qqNade is currently looking for IT experts capable of assuming either top- or mid-level management positions in a company with the primary focus on blockchain, fintech, decentralised finance (DeFi), and cryptocurrencies. This and many other of our jobs can be done remotely, so if you are based in any other part of the world, different from where this ad is posted, contact us anyway. We will be happy to discuss this and our other jobs with you.
- Help define the system architecture, own and implement specific components, and help shape the overall experience;
- Monitoring, debugging, tracing system issues;
- Collaborate closely with UX designers, and other SDE team members to help define the scope of the product;
- Execute on a technical strategy to deliver a multi-model data platform and implement data pipelines;
- Write high-quality, efficient, testable code in Java and other object-oriented languages;
Testing and fixing bugs or other coding issues.
- Knowledge of Python, UNIX/NT;
- Knowledge of Docker and Git;
- Practical experience with containers, PaaS/SaaS software engineering, distributed systems engineering;
- Understand and use existing custom-built frameworks, tools, processes to implement automation tools;
- Experience with building services and web platforms that are highly reliable, run at high scale, and recover automatically from failure.
WE ARE ALSO LOOKING FOR THE FOLLOWING (JUNIOR AND SENIOR POSITIONS)
- System Administrators for Linux, Windows
- Cloud Administrator – Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Cloud, Azure
- Database Administrators (DBA) – Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server, Mongo, PostgreSQL
- QA testers
- Flexible working hours;
- Competitive salary;
- Exciting projects and opportunities for career growth.
WORK FROM HOME REMOTELY OR IN THE OFFICE
This and many other of our jobs can be done remotely, so if you are based in any other part of the world, different from where this ad is posted, contact us anyway. We will be happy to discuss this and our other jobs with you.
NO UP-TO-DATE CV? NO PROBLEM!
If you don’t have an updated formal CV handy (as is often the case with some freelancers), feel free to reply anyway with a basic description of your skills, experience and achievements if you believe that you are qualified for this job. We will still be very interested to talk to you and discuss it further.
SPECIALISE IN ANOTHER TECH FIELD? SEND US YOUR DETAILS ANYWAY!
If you are an experienced IT professional in a different field or with other programming languages and technologies than posted in this ad, feel free to reply anyway. We have a broad range of requirements for various software development jobs that change frequently and it is very likely that we will very soon need your skills, experience and knowledge as well.
HOW TO APPLY
Email your resume to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org