qqNade is currently looking for IT experts capable of assuming either top- or mid-level management positions in a company with the primary focus on blockchain, fintech, decentralised finance (DeFi), and cryptocurrencies. This and many other of our jobs can be done remotely, so if you are based in any other part of the world, different from where this ad is posted, contact us anyway. We will be happy to discuss this and our other jobs with you.
- Manage, deploy, and automate new and existing infrastructure;
- Maintain fleets of virtual machines, compute instances, and node pools;
- Monitor all projects and environments for stability, security, and availability;
- Participate in incident response, triage, and resolution;
- Provisioning and administering cloud resources;
- Support Networking administration;
- Support Database administration – maintenance / configuration / backups;
- Improve developer environment and tooling;
- Release pipelines – containers/ios/android;
- Document and automate infrastructure processes;
- Be a general technical resource to PS engineering department.
- Experience in Linux – Centos / Ubuntu / Alpine / Container Optimized OS;
- Knowledge with Kubernetes / GKE / docker;
- Network Administration – firewalls / VPC / VPN;
- Version control – Github / Google Container Registry / Github Packages;
- Experience in server configuration – systemd / tuned;
- Knowledge with DNS configuration;
- Certifications related to: Google Cloud(GCP) / Devops / Security / Network Engineering
WE ARE ALSO LOOKING FOR THE FOLLOWING (JUNIOR AND SENIOR POSITIONS)
- System Administrators for Linux, Windows
- Cloud Administrator – Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Cloud, Azure
- Database Administrators (DBA) – Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server, Mongo, PostgreSQL
- QA testers
- Flexible working hours;
- Competitive salary;
- Exciting projects and opportunities for career growth.
WORK FROM HOME REMOTELY OR IN THE OFFICE
This and many other of our jobs can be done remotely, so if you are based in any other part of the world, different from where this ad is posted, contact us anyway. We will be happy to discuss this and our other jobs with you.
NO UP-TO-DATE CV? NO PROBLEM!
If you don’t have an updated formal CV handy (as is often the case with some freelancers), feel free to reply anyway with a basic description of your skills, experience and achievements if you believe that you are qualified for this job. We will still be very interested to talk to you and discuss it further.
SPECIALISE IN ANOTHER TECH FIELD? SEND US YOUR DETAILS ANYWAY!
If you are an experienced IT professional in a different field or with other programming languages and technologies than posted in this ad, feel free to reply anyway. We have a broad range of requirements for various software development jobs that change frequently and it is very likely that we will very soon need your skills, experience and knowledge as well.
HOW TO APPLY
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com